Making the World Hungry
Showcase your best recipes with high-quality food blogger videos
Custom food blogger videos
I’m Manuela, a food lover and video maker. My passions combine here at Food Blogger Videos, where it’s my goal to provide you with unique recipe videos you love! Whether your style is quirky or traditional, you can trust me to bring your recipe to life.
Does your video footage need editing?
I use the latest software for video editing and will edit your raw footage with efficiency and precision.
Need recipe videos created for you?
Send me your recipe and I’ll create your video to help you increase traffic, gain followers and grow your food blog.
Want a bespoke video and recipe?
No problem! You supply me with the general topic and style and I’ll bring your vision to life, creating a food blog video you’ll love. Recipe included!
Why you should invest in food blogger videos
While food blogs are as popular as ever, the need for recipe videos is no longer a luxury—it’s a requirement if you want to keep up.
Recipe videos allow you to:
- Inspire and teach your readers how to make the recipe
- Demonstrate the tools and techniques used
- Keep readers interested by showing the cooking process
- Increase traffic to your blog
- Increase revenue
- Gain exposure and reach in your social media
- Highlight or increase your site’s SEO
DONE-FOR-YOU VIDEOS FOR FOOD BLOGGERS
From my creative shots and angles to my cutting-edge editing, you’ll receive high-quality food blog videos to suit your needs.
Here is what you get with each video:
- Excellent, consistent lighting
- Proper and creative editing
- Crystal clear focus on all shots
- Proper speed and pacing
- Top-of-the-line camera footage from two cameras
- Props that are relevant to each recipe
- Multiple angles and shots
- Process shots to add to your blog post
- Text overlay and music
- Your logo included where needed
- Final photo and processing shots to add to your blog
- Multiple formats for multiple social media platforms at various lengths you require
I can shoot all types of recipes, for a variety of diets and menus—everything from paleo to vegan and more. I’m a huge foodie and love creating food blog videos and anything food related.
Which recipes should become videos?
There are a few factors to consider when deciding which food blogs to optimize with recipe videos.
- Your recipe is already popular and you want it to reach more people
- Your style of recipe is trending, meaning it has the potential to go viral
- Seasonal factors (holidays, etc.)
- It’s a new recipe that you want to promote and gain traction on
- Your recipe is visually impressive, filled with varied colors and textures
- Your recipe is unique and you want to showcase it
What I need from you:
- Recipe or topic of your choice or your footage with specific requirements and expectations
- Desired shots/angles
- Supporting video urls, photos etc. if desired
- List of all the output formats you need and video length
I’m a broadcasting student focusing on radio, television, film and digital media. I love shooting, editing and producing amazing food blogger videos that make people hungry and bring your delicious recipes to life!
What my clients are saying
My happy customers have a lot to say about my food blogger videos and services!
I love the energy and excitement Manuela brings to each food blogger video. She’s creative and flexible, you will not be disappointed with her work!
Manuela does great work at a reasonable price. I have not had a problem yet! I highly recommend hiring her to create your videos.
She is non-stop amazing. I love that Manuela works with you until the video is just right. I know you’ll love working with her as much as I do!
Pam BethPam’s Daily Dish
Be the first to know when new custom recipe videos are available for sale
A foodie first and a videographer second, I find myself creating new recipes with videos just because they interest me! I tend to go especially crazy with new content around the holidays. Actually, now that I think about it, I tend to do this year-round!
If you want to be notified whenever I create a new recipe video leave your email address and when ready, I’ll send a picture and a brief description of the recipe and video I made.
These recipe videos are first come, first serve and there is only one copy so let me know right away if you’re interested in it for your food blog!